Tips for using Babybaby Breast Feeding Pillows:
Breastfeeding does not always come naturally and it can take time to learn the correct position most comfortable for you and baby. The mistake many mothers make is to lean forward to accommodate baby which can leave you with back and neck pain.
By using a support like the Babybaby breast feeding pillow, it will assist in bringing baby to you so she is at the correct height and position for latching whilst ensuring your back is straight and comfortable.
* Position yourself in the middle of the couch or a big chair to begin
* Ensure both feet can sit flat on the ground - you may need a cushion placed in the small of your back
* Sit with your back up straight, making sure you are well supported and comfortable
* Place Babybaby Breast Feeding pillow on your knees.
* Place baby on feeding pillow in any position including 'football hold'. For football hold, you may prefer to angle the feeding pillow so that the 'U' is sitting on your hip and baby gets the full length of the pillow
* Ensure Baby's body is against your body and her nose is in line with your nipple. Her chin should touch the breast first. With her mouth open wide, she is ready to latch. Take care not to push her head into you, just nudge her gently and she will get it.
* If you need to remove baby from breast to reposition, gently put your little finger in the corner of her mouth to release suction.
NB: Our feeding pillows are filled to maximum capacity so you may wish to remove some beans if you feel the pillow is too high
The Babybaby feeding pillow is easy care as we know you have better things to do than worry about the washing!
* Machine wash on either a hot or cold cycle
* Tumble dry on a normal cycle
* Iron, high temperature
* Do not bleach or dry clean